Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Crossfire-Seasons of Change 1990

Saw these guys open for Tambora in Jefferson at the Fairgrounds. They put on a great show and if I remember right they started to get quite a bit of good press for this disc. This was actually their second release and saw them going a little bit heavier than their very Crue inspired 1st demo. My favorite tune on here was the very Maiden influenced "Across the Seas" but the melodic "Cry of the Dove" was very cool too. Their 3rd release saw them succumbing to the Grunge scene and was where I kind of stepped off the path they were heading. Maybe if I give it another listen I might be able to appreciate it a little more. Very cool guys to talk to as well.
(If I can track down the other ones I'll post those up here too.)

http://rapidshare.com/files/233116807/Crossfire-seasons_of_change.rar

or

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iog891f0wbo6e9d




1.Midnight Thunder

2.Fastfire

3.White Roses

4.Fatal Obsession

5.Jump to Paradise

6.Cry of the Dove

7.Voodoo Groove

8.Across the Seas

No comments:

Post a Comment