Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cholernik-Epic viking doom from Milwaukee

Cholernik is a one man band from Milwaukee who seems quite prolific as he has three albums available for free listed online plus two earlier albums that I haven't been able to get my hands on YET. My only complaint about these releases is that they would sound so killer with some heavy vocals but the man behind the music has chosen to do everything as instrumental which occasionally causes a sense of sameness to the entire package. As such, it is great background music to get lost in and most of this would make a great soundtrack to an epic viking movie. It is self described as "epic death viking instrumental doom"  I'll go with that. His myspace site is http://www.myspace.com/ihateeverybody . All I can say is "hey man. if you ever need a vocalist for this stuff, please get in touch, because I'm your man"






  A hopeless glimmer
Freyr's Aett
 nine noble virtues
 If you get into this stuff-send the man a note of thanks-acknowledgement is always appreciated by those who put their blood, sweat, tears, and beers into making their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment